- More convenient than checks
- More secure than cash
- Access ATMs nationwide, 24/7
- Funds deducted immediately from your associated checking account
- No finance charges or late fees
- Accepted worldwide
- Easily replaced if lost or stolen
Visa® Debit Card
When you open a Bank of Idaho checking account you will receive a Visa® debit card that can be used to make purchases anywhere Visa® is accepted - online or in-person - and to withdraw cash from any ATM*. Plus, it will help you earn valuable rewards when used with your U-Earn and U-Shop accounts!
If you will be traveling, here are a few things to remember:
- Notify Bank of Idaho of any travel plans or before making large purchases
- Verify Bank of Idaho has your current contact information including mobile phone
- Travel with more than one form of payment such as debit card, credit card, prepaid card or cash
- Download the CardValet® app, a great option available to monitor purchases
* - Your ability to make purchase or withdraw cash from an ATM is subject to the availability of those funds through your checking account.
In an effort to keep your accounts safe, you may receive calls or texts from Bank of Idaho's fraud department related to card purchases that reflect unusual activity on your account