Visa Debit Card
Make purchases quicker, safer and easier than with checks or cash. Use your free Visa® debit card wherever Visa is accepted. Plus, it will help you earn valuable rewards when used with your U-Earn and U-Shop accounts!
Because it's not a credit card, you won't pay any interest. You can also use it to withdraw cash or check balances 24 hours a day at any ATM. And if you use one from our surcharge-free network, you can avoid paying fees!
Click on the tabs below to learn more about services available for your Bank of Idaho debit card.
CardValet® is a debit card management and fraud mitigation tool that enables cardholders to control when, where and how their debit cards are used. Download the CardValet app from Google Play™ or the App StoreSM.
What can you do with CardValet®?
· Card usage controls: Spending limits can be established to allow transactions up to a certain dollar value and decline transactions when amounts exceed pre-defined thresholds. Transactions can also be monitored or controlled for specific merchant categories such as gas, hotel, travel, restaurants, groceries or electronic stores
· Card on/off setting: When the card is "on," transactions are allowed in accordance with each cardholder's usage control settings. When the card is "off," no purchases or withdrawals are approved until the card is turned back "on." This control can be used to disable a lost or stolen card
· Location-based controls: The My Location control can restrict transactions to merchants located within a certain range of each cardholder's location (using the phone's GPS); transactions requested outside of the specified range can be declined
· Interactive alerts: CardValet® can send a real-time alert when a card is used, when a transaction is approved and exceeds any of the permitted use policies, or when a card transaction has been attempted but is declined
· Financial features: CardValet® also enables cardholders to conduct limited card-related transactions wherever they are, any time of the day, including balance inquiries and locating ATMs
Watch the video below:
Learn more about CardValet® at CardValet.com.
CardValet is a trademark of Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates.
- Visa Checkout™
Visa Checkout™ is the easier way to pay online. Enroll in Visa Checkout with your Bank of Idaho Visa debit card and look for the Visa Checkout button when you pay online.
Say hello to a simple, speedy and safe new way to get through online checkout.
•Pay with a single login from any device
•Guard your data behind multiple layers of security
•Enjoy everything you already love about your card
Enroll in Visa Checkout with your Bank of Idaho Visa debit card today
- Digital Wallets
Smart phones have become part of our everyday life and with digital wallets they are now even more useful.
Your Bank of Idaho debit card is compatible with Apple Pay®, Android Pay™, and Samsung Pay. Go to your Mobile Wallet or download the app of your choice on your compatible device and begin today.
If you have problems adding your card you can call toll-free 1-844-646-5464 for support.
View Terms and Conditions here.
- Travel Tips
If you will be traveling here are a few things to remember.
- Verify the bank has your current contact information including mobile phone.
- Travel with more than one form of payment such as debit card, credit card, prepaid card or cash.
- Notify Bank of Idaho of any travel plans or before making large purchases.
- CardValet is a great option available to monitor purchases, see the CardValet tab on this page or ask a local banker about this free app.
In an effort to keep your accounts safe, you may receive calls or texts from Bank of Idaho's fraud department related to card purchases.