Business Lines Of Credit
Bank of Idaho offers two unique options to help the small business owner meet day-to-day funding needs. Whether you need quick access to a little extra cash for something unexpected, or you need operating cash to cover payroll while waiting for accounts receivable, we can structure a line of credit to meet these important needs.
- Business Operating Line of Credit
This line of credit is designed to provide short-term funds relief. If your business that has a temporary need to cover operating costs while waiting to collect account receivables this line of credit can help.
- An asset based line of credit
- Line may be used to accommodate seasonal fluctuations of business
- Ideal source for short-term working capital
- Helps evenly distribute and better manage cash flow
- Credit limits set according to business needs and collateral assets
- Designed to accommodate larger credit needs for the small business owner
- Eagle Business Line of Credit
This line is designed to provide our small business customers a source of funds to cover those little unexpected expenses that come up periodically.
- Competitive variable interest rate
- Renewed access to funds as the balance is repaid
- Easy access to funds through check or telephone transfer
- Can be set up to protect your business checking account against overdrafts
- May be secured or unsecured, depending on credit qualifications
- Available in amounts of $5,000 to $25,000