Introducing Online Bill Pay Features
Bank of Idaho will be transitioning to a new bill pay product March 4th, 20210 and you'll have access to these great features:
- Search for vendors. Add new vendors simply by typing in the company If a match is found in the database, the vendor's information will be added automatically. No more hunting down mailing addresses! Simply enter your account number and add your bills to be paid.
- Find My Bills. Select Find My Bills And we’ll locate your billers for you. Select The bills we already have, And we’ll match your profile with the billers that are already in our network.
- Schedule payments by the due date The product allows you to enter the date you would like your vendor to receive your payment, and we take care of getting it there on time!
- Keep your money with you. Your money will remain in your bank account until the day you select the payment be made to your
- Set up reminders. Never make a late payment again! When you set up reminders, you'll receive a message telling you when your payment is due.
- Pay from multiple checking accounts. Choose which checking account to pay your bills from.
- Make recurring Eliminate the hassle of paying your monthly bills by setting up recurring payments. This is a great option for payments that don't change from month to month - such as your car payment or mortgage.
- See it all at a glance! The Payment Center lets you make payments and view pending payments, recent payments, and bill reminders all on the same screen.