Do you want to work with a progressive, service oriented financial institution? Are you drawn to the rustic beauty and charming culture of Southeastern Idaho? Then Bank of Idaho is the place for you.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits such as medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, a 401(k) plan, health and dependent care reimbursement accounts, paid holidays, paid personal time off and tuition reimbursement.
Bank of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Vets/Disability
Interested applicants e-mail resume to:
Job opportunities available.
salary based on experience
The Human Resource Officer is a member of the senior management team and is active in the company-wide decision making processes The executive provides human resource leadership for the company with responsibility for human resource strategy and policy; employee relations; training; compensation benefits; safety and health; and organization development.
• Demonstrated successful experience in a human resource management position in a comparable size financial institution.
• Development and implementation of successful human resource strategies for recruiting, retention and training.
• Demonstrated experience designing effective organization structures as well as experience managing and banking business strategies.
• Superior communication skills, including business writing, policy development and communication, presentations and one-on-one consulting Integrity and trust
• A blend and balance of fact-based and intuitive analytical skills
• The ability to translate data to recommendations/actions.
• Ethics and values
1. Plans, directs and manages day-to-day human resource activities.
2. Develops staffing plans in support of growth strategies.
3. Ensures key talent is recruited and retained.
4. Educates managers and employees on policy and procedures in support of a safe, productive work environment.
5. Provides human resource information to the executive staff in support of their respective roles.
6. Maintains all employee records in an accurate and current manner.
7. Ensures Bank policies and procedures meet legal requirements and support the banks mission, vision and values.
8. Evaluates and suggests new benefits or compensation structures or changes to existing plans.
9. Contribute to the fair and equitable treatment of employees by providing counsel and following written policy.
10. Assists managers in finding training programs to meet bank and employee needs.
11. Is responsible for all payroll functions including timely regulatory filing and reporting.
12. Performs other related duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor degree or demonstrated successful experience in a senior management position with a comparable size financial institution.
2. 8-10 years' experience working in Human Resources Management.
3. Excellent verbal communication and listening skills and proactive intervention skills (preventing problems before they occur).
4. Demonstrates an understanding of ERISA and law and regulation regarding retirement benefits.
5. Proficient in Word, Excel, Internet, and demonstrated ability to learn other computer programs.
Level 2 $11.54 - $17.31
The Universal Banker is responsible for providing prompt, courteous, friendly service to customers and prospective customers seeking teller transactions, new accounts, consumer loans, commercial loans, and other financial services within their lending authority. Maintains frequent customer contact to retain customers, deepen relationships through active cross-selling efforts and generate new business. Refer customers and potential customers to specialty departments as required.
• Individual has the ability to identify needs of customers and has a strong desire to satisfy those needs. Individual demonstrates the ability to develop repeat customers or retain relationships.
• Individual has an understanding of financial services industry and the importance of keeping current with new developments and procedures.
• Individual has the ability to thrive in an individual capacity while participating effectively in a team environment.
• Proficient in computer software packages including Word, Excel and Outlook and learns new software programs quickly.
• Achieve all objectives listed on the Universal Banker Performance Assessment Form.
• Complete Universal Banker Training course and demonstrate a thorough knowledge of bank products/services
• Assure compliance by following policies and procedures for teller transactions, new accounts, consumer and small business commercial loans.
• Whenever in contact with a customer, understand their current relationship and offer information on bank products/services that can benefit the customer and enhance their relationship with the Bank of Idaho. When customer needs are in specialized areas such as mortgage, trust or complex commercial loans, facilitate an introduction to appropriate personnel in the appropriate department.
• Provide ongoing relationship servicing with customers to maintain goodwill and ask for referrals.
• Prospect actively and regularly in the community to attract individual and commercial accounts to Bank of Idaho.
• Promote a good image of the bank in the community by committing a minimum of 40 hours per year to civic and charitable activities.
Essential Job Requirement:
• Interaction with customers require standing 90% of the working day.
• Available to work extended hours and week-ends as needed.
• High School graduate or equivalent, college helpful but not required.
• One or more years of experience in retail sales and /or banking.
PC Tech Support $14.00 -$21.00
Provides support services to internal users of the Banks computer systems and IT network.
• Problem solving
• Interpersonal Savvy
• Integrity and Trust
• Ethics and Values
• Problem identification and resolution resource
• Answers questions by phone and in person
• Trouble shoots and follow- up assistant to user
• Tracks and reports recurring problems
• Identify security concerns and reports to IT Manager
• Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or 3 years of direct experience