Do you want to work with a progressive, service oriented financial institution? Are you drawn to the rustic beauty and charming culture of Southeastern Idaho? Then Bank of Idaho is the place for you.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits such as medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, a 401(k) plan, health and dependent care reimbursement accounts, paid holidays, paid personal time off and tuition reimbursement.
Bank of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Vets/Disability
Interested applicants e-mail resume to:
IT Network Administrator Assistant $14.00 -$21.00
• Ability to write clearly and concisely.
• Problem solving
• Interpersonal Savvy
• Integrity and Trust
• Ethics and Values
• Install and maintain server operating systems.
• Install and maintain server based multiuser application software.
• Install and maintain switches and routers to expand or reconfigure the network as needed.
• Design networks so that both wiring and internal software connections are consistently named and managed.
• Identify security concerns and provide solutions to keep both the network and individual workstations free of malicious code.
• Maintain a detailed inventory of all equipment used on the network and document the existence of proper licenses for all software.
• Keep enough spare parts on hand that malfunctioning components can be swapped out in a manner that minimizes employee time lost.
• Recommend programs and upgrades and advise management on which new technologies should be implemented on any given network.
• Oversee all connections between a computer network and outside technology such as the internet.
• Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or 5 years of direct experience as a network technician
Universal Banker $9.23 – $13.89 Part time
Idaho Falls, Idaho Full time 40 hours per week
Part time 20-24 hours per week This employee would also be on call
The Universal Banker is responsible for providing prompt, courteous, friendly service to customers and prospective customers seeking teller transactions, new accounts, consumer loans, commercial loans, and other financial services within their lending authority. Maintains frequent customer contact to retain customers, deepen relationships through active cross-selling efforts and generate new business. Refer customers and potential customers to specialty departments as required.
• Individual has the ability to identify needs of customers and has a strong desire to satisfy those needs. Individual demonstrates the ability to develop repeat customers or retain relationships.
• Individual has an understanding of financial services industry and the importance of keeping current with new developments and procedures.
• Individual has the ability to thrive in an individual capacity while participating effectively in a team environment.
• Proficient in computer software packages including Word, Excel and Outlook and learns new software programs quickly.
• Achieve all objectives listed on the Universal Banker Performance Assessment Form.
• Complete Universal Banker Training course and demonstrate a thorough knowledge of bank products/services
• Assure compliance by following policies and procedures for teller transactions, new accounts, consumer and small business commercial loans.
• Whenever in contact with a customer, understand their current relationship and offer information on bank products/services that can benefit the customer and enhance their relationship with the Bank of Idaho. When customer needs are in specialized areas such as mortgage, trust or complex commercial loans, facilitate an introduction to appropriate personnel in the appropriate department.
• Provide ongoing relationship servicing with customers to maintain goodwill and ask for referrals.
• Prospect actively and regularly in the community to attract individual and commercial accounts to Bank of Idaho.
• Promote a good image of the bank in the community by committing supporting civic and charitable activities as an individual or your branch team.
Essential Job Requirement:
• Interaction with customers requires standing 90% of the working day.
• Available to work extended hours and week-ends as needed.
• High School graduate or equivalent, college helpful but not required.
• One or more years of experience in retail sales and /or banking.