Do you want to work with a progressive, service oriented financial institution? Are you drawn to the rustic beauty and charming culture of Southeastern Idaho? Then Bank of Idaho is the place for you.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits such as medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, a 401(k) plan, health and dependent care reimbursement accounts, paid holidays, paid personal time off and tuition reimbursement.
Bank of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Vets/Disability
Interested applicants e-mail resume to:
Job opportunities available.
PC Tech Support $14.00 -$21.00
Provides support services to internal users of the Banks computer systems and IT network.
• Problem solving
• Interpersonal Savvy
• Integrity and Trust
• Ethics and Values
• Problem identification and resolution resource
• Answers questions by phone and in person
• Trouble shoots and follow- up assistant to user
• Tracks and reports recurring problems
• Identify security concerns and reports to IT Manager
• Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or 3 years of direct experience