Do you want to work with a progressive, service oriented financial institution? Are you drawn to the rustic beauty and charming culture of Southeastern Idaho? Then Bank of Idaho is the place for you.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits such as medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, a 401(k) plan, health and dependent care reimbursement accounts, paid holidays, paid personal time off and tuition reimbursement.
Bank of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Vets/Disability
Interested applicants e-mail resume to:
Job opportunities available.
IT Support Analyst
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
• Support local and remote staff of 120+ with day to day IT issues
• Train end users on various software applications, including but not limited to, core banking systems, credit lending information systems, mortgage lending information systems, trust and wealth management information systems, document management systems, Office 365 ProPlus productivity suite
• Maintain desktop imaging and deployment solution
• Maintain all hardware and software patching
• Maintain Juniper network environment
• Maintain ShoreTel telephony and VOIP system
• Maintain asset tracking process
• Monitor and maintain VMware vSphere ESXi infrastructure
• Maintain IT documentation
• Provision and maintain Office 365 services for end users
• Monitor systems and backups daily
• Support implementation of technical improvements of existing solutions
• Prioritize and manage own workload in order to deliver quality results and meet timelines
• Support a positive work environment that promotes service to the business, quality, innovation and teamwork and ensure timely communication of issues / points of interest
· Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or 3 years of direct experience